August 13, 2014

Honored to have my snowman on the cover of Better Homes & Gardens Holiday Crafts again this year!

A friend sent me this year's issue of Better Homes & Gardens Holiday Crafts magazine, and I was so thrilled to see my snowman on the cover again this year! 
For only $5.99, this is such an awesome magazine for all kinds of projects - over 85 included!!
You can find it on newsstands everywhere, including  Barnes & Noble, Michael's, WalMart, Sam's Club, etc.  I think you'll enjoy making the paperclay snowman!!
 
(Photos by Jay Wilde)


3 comments:

Len said...

Congratulations!

Joyce said...

Ad soon as I spotted this on the grocery store, I just knew it was your pattern, and I knew I had to have it! ��

Unknown said...

This was the cutest project ever! and I made one! I love it thank you so much for sharing!!